Description change to:Our Sleep-Safe Resort waterproof mattress encasements feature a soft 100 percent cotton terry towel surface that provides superior comfort and absorbency. The encasement’s advanced technology membrane allows air vapor and body heat to pass through the material. This premium encasement keeps liquids from penetrating the surface using a hypoallergenic membrane. The six-sided encasement offers a protective barrier and seals out dust mites, bed bugs, and other allergens. This encasement is constructed with a binding seam process that gives additional barrier protection along the seam lines, and the three sided zipper construction makes for easy installation. Resort mattress encasements come in a variety of sizes including Twin, Long Twin, Full, Queen, California King, and King; they also come in a variety of depths 9″,12″,15″ (Full, Queen, and King sizes only).
1. Double check your mattress depth size before opening to ensure proper fit.
2. Remove any bedding from the mattress including fitted sheets, mattress pads, and/or toppers.
3. Vacuum the pillows, mattress, and box spring thoroughly.
4. Insert mattress in RESORT Sleep-Safe ZipCover.
5. Zip all 3 sides and close zipper module.
6. Place mattress pad and sheets over the RESORT Sleep-Safe ZipCover.
1. Vacuum outer surface periodically.
2. Machine wash in warm water.
3. DO NOT use any bleach, bleach alternatives non-chlorine bleach, or any bleach products in the detergent as this will damage the mattress encasement.
4. Tumble dry in medium heat setting.
5. DO NOT iron.
6. DO NOT dry clean.
- Machine washable, polyester mattress encasement
with a cotton terry surface
- 6-sided mattress protection with a 3-sided
zipper for easy installation
- Binding seam construction protects against
allergens, dust mites, and bed bugs
- Available in Twin, Long Twin, Full, Queen, Cal
King, and King sizes
- Depths: 9″, 12″, and 15″ (Full, Queen, and